Because NO great Party ever started with someone eating a Salad!
South Africa’s largest and most popular beer festival, the Cape Town Festival of Beer is back and set to rock the Mother City this November! Hosted at the Hamilton’s Rugby club from 25 to 27 November 2016, this year’s event promises to be bigger, better and even more epic!
Returning for a 7th consecutive year, the 2016 event will feature some of the most sought after local and international beer brands with over 200 beers being showcased from 60 different breweries. The festival will boast a monster entertainment line-up with the Parlotones live on stage on the Friday and will also serve as the ideal spot to watch the Springboks vs Wales game on the Saturday.
Whether you’re a beer enthusiastic, connoisseur, socialite or just keen on sharing a few cold ones with your mates, this is one event you won’t want to miss!
“After six remarkable events, we both excited and proud of what we have achieved thus far, and we are extremely grateful to our loyal CTFOB fans that have supported us over the years. We have been plotting all year to make this event our biggest to date, by adding some really cool new elements to our festival offering and securing one of SA’s most iconic music acts, the Parlotones to headline the festival. I’m pretty certain this will be our most memorable festival to date”, says Martin Tucker co-owner of the Cape Town Festival Beer.
Guests will have loads to look forward to including guided beer tours with experts to ensure you get the most out of your experience as well as amazing food options from: Celeb Chef and MasterChef SA Judge Pete Goffe – Wood, popular burger joint Hudsons, RAITH gourmet and more…
Let your guide take you around while you meet the brewers and sample a variety of beers, watch home brewing demonstrations and participate in blind tastings. If that’s not enough there will also be a beer judging competition, beer merchandise for sale, lucky draws, raffles and all the works to make for one proper weekend of complete FUN!
Rugby fans can catch the South Africa vs Wales game at 19:30 on Saturday, on big screens at the Festival! Tables can be booked at firstname.lastname@example.org
To avoid having any sort of “FOMO” head over to www.webtickets.co.za to purchase a ticket – you will get a free beer mug along with your ticket for only R150. Tickets will also be available at the door for the same price (beer mug not included) and of course you will be able to sample all the beers on show for FREE!
- Date: 25, 26 and 27 November 2016
- Operating times:
- Fri 12:00 – 23:00
- Sat 12:00 – 23:00
- Sun 10:00 – 18:00
- Venue: Hamilton’s Rugby Club, Green Point
- Price : R150 for adults and R50 for children (under 13 years)
- Tickets Available from webtickets.co.za
For more info on the festival, visit: www.capetownfestivlofbeer.co.za or pop onto the various social media platforms and keep the conversation brewing…
*Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the form above to stand a chance of winning 2 double tickets to the Cape Town Festival of Beer.
- By entering the competition you agree to receive emails about awesome events and entertainment in your province.
- Competition opens on 15 November 2016 and closes at midnight on 20 November 2016, South African Standard Time.
- Winner/s will be randomly drawn on 21 November 2016. WhatsCracking reserves the right to change the draw date.
- Winner/s will be notified via email and are required to confirm receipt within 24 hour of notification or redraw will take place.
- Subject to these competition rules, WhatsCracking’s determination of the winners is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferable for cash. If you are the winner, a copy of your South African identity document or passport may be required as proof that you are in fact the winner whose name was drawn.
- Employees, agents of or consultants to WhatsCracking and, their immediate family members (parents, children, brothers and sisters), spouse(s), life partners, business partners and associates are excluded from this competition.
- Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize.